Remember me
Lost Password Register

keep it over there
12-09-2008, 03:19 PM,
keep it over there
Hey, can you guys keep the snow on your side of the lake -- we've had enough of it over here!! If you don't, we're going to send you the lions.......
12-09-2008, 04:07 PM,
Re: keep it over there
If you kindly send me one of your Liquivision X1's, I promise not to send any snow your way, and I guess I'd even agree to like the Lions. ;D  Doug, I hope you are doing well despite the snow.
12-09-2008, 08:39 PM,
Thanks Chris. I'm drowning in snow over here. Congratulations on your rebreather, your going to have a blast! I'd love to join you guys in January, but I don't think the timing will work out.
12-10-2008, 09:49 AM,
Hey there Doug!!  We are definitely getting our share over here lately.  We have around half of our yearly winter average amount of snow before winter even starts.  I wonder what the hell winter is going to be like when it gets here. :o
12-10-2008, 10:25 AM,
Hi Todd. I heard this morning that Gaylord has had 75" so far, not sure what our totals have been -- I'm ready to cry "uncle" though. Everytime I look at the radar I see some big blob floating over the lake from Wisconsin. Maybe we can get enough windmill farms along the shore, and reverse the direction in the winter............