Remember me
Lost Password Register

iDeco Update
10-21-2008, 03:14 PM,
iDeco Update
Just wanted to let everyone who might be interested, or may already have the iPhone, that I have downloaded and been using the iDeco software. I have found that it is very comparable to D-planner, and tends to only be off by a couple of minutes (nothing major) on minor stops. Your total run times on both iDeco and D-planner are always within 2-5 minutes of each other.

You can run Nitrox through Trimix, and even do CCR. You are able to change your gradient factors, SAC rate, units, SI time for repetitive dives, and much more. It will calculate the total amount of gas that you will use on your back gas and deco bottles.

I do reccomend this program especially since the app for the iPhone or iTouch is Free!

Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />
10-21-2008, 07:09 PM,
Re: iDeco Update
It does look pretty cool but there is no way in hell that I am going back to AT&T......

You need to find a way to get that Borat image onto a huge decal and stick it to your drysuit.  You will look funny as hell on deco....no one will be able to look at you with a straight face. ;D
10-21-2008, 08:45 PM,

It's my understanding that all of the iPhone apps work on the iPod Touch too.  This would take care of the AT&T problem.  Actually in some areas of the state, the wireless service would be the same on the iPod as the iPhone.  Non existent Tongue
10-22-2008, 06:34 AM,
It's my understanding that he could just stretch that green thing on over his drysuit and look as good as Borat. Maybe better..........
10-22-2008, 08:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-22-2008, 11:33 AM by sum-yung guy.)

You know it!

It's my understanding that all of the iPhone apps work on the iPod Touch too.   This would take care of the AT&T problem.   Actually in some areas of the state, the wireless service would be the same on the iPod as the iPhone.  Non existent Tongue
[/quote]

It is my understanding that it does work with the iPod Touch as well.....
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />