Remember me
Lost Password Register

Underwater Hockey @ Deep Blue
02-24-2004, 08:05 AM,
Re:Underwater Hockey @ Deep Blue
I should have brought my camera to film the Madison team last night since it was one of our most "competitive" nights yet. Wink

One girl ended up with a bleeding gum, another guy split open his knee and I caught a puck in the face. :'( The black-eye is gone and the cut should heal in the next couple of days.

Luckily we have a bunch of medical people who play with us and used some liquid bandage to patch things up. Only problem was I was done for the night- and was having a really good game up until that point. Wink

Jon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   hockey_eye.jpg_thumb (Size: 28.3 KB / Downloads: 0)
02-25-2004, 06:32 AM,
Jon,

Well, we didn't have any permanent injuries last night, but everyone IS playing much better. Teamwork and passing were the order of the night. Great job to the guys out of Milwaukee!!! Here are a few pics from last week. I should have the video done and on CDs by next week. If anyone is interested in ad CD, let me know.

Gert
02-25-2004, 06:38 AM,
Jitka Brings it up the slope

.jpg_thumb   Jitka.jpg_thumb (Size: 29.56 KB / Downloads: 0)
02-25-2004, 06:41 AM,
Rick fights for it. At least I think it is Rick, everyone looks alike in those darn masks!!!

Well, except for Jitka and Laura!!!!

.jpg_thumb   Group.jpg_thumb (Size: 30.85 KB / Downloads: 0)
02-25-2004, 06:46 AM,
Here is a picture of the group from last week, what fine specimens of underwater hockey players!!! Well, at least no one is going to be intimidated about showing up in a swimsuit!!! Wink

.jpg_thumb   Hockey_Group.jpg_thumb (Size: 35.16 KB / Downloads: 0)
04-20-2004, 06:10 AM,
Underwater hockey os over for the season at Deep Blue, but it's still going strong in Madison. Last night we had 22 people show up! There's even a club about to form inhte Beloit area for those that are interested.

Jon