Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Geneva
09-27-2008, 01:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-27-2008, 09:12 PM by Dariuszpl.)
Lake Geneva
Anyone diving Lake Geneva this weekend or anytime soon?
09-28-2008, 07:27 PM,
Re: Lake Geneva
Divers' Delight will be in Lake Geneva on both Saturday and Sunday (October 4 & 5).  Might be a few openings on Saturday, but Sunday has lots of room so far.  Send an email if you're interested!
Divers' Delight Scuba Charter
09-30-2008, 10:45 AM,
Are you planning to dive Geneva other than the 5-6th? Is there is fee? Where around Geneva do you like to dive?
I found the best time to dive is around Thankgiving. Keep me posted.

Hinzer
Bob
09-30-2008, 01:54 PM,
We only hit Lake Geneva one weekend a year.  And it's whatever weekend the Tritons Dive Club out of Illinois books.  This year they booked their dive for Oct 4th.  Several years ago we began staying there and running another charter on Sunday.  Our Sunday charter is open to anyone.  A few of the regulars like to do a crab boil that day.  They catch them and cook them and we have a little picnic after the dive.  It's not mandatory that anyone participate in the crab part.
As far as where we dive, we launch our boat at the Williams Bay marina. 
On Saturday, with the Tritons, we go wherever they want to go.  They usually go to the old Nash Car.
On Sunday, it depends on what the majority wants.
There are 2 shipwrecks, a cabin cruiser, a VW, a Nash and just some areas that are good for finding lunch (crabs/crayfish)

We charge $45 for the two-tank charter.
Cost doesn't include air or gear rentals.
If you need those, we ask that you check with your local dive shop.  If you don't have a shop locally, we can assist with tanks if needed.

If you'd like to join us this weekend, just send me an email.
Thanks!
BTW, if we ever do try it around Thanksgiving, we'll let you know!
Divers' Delight Scuba Charter
09-30-2008, 07:22 PM,
Hello,

i would, if is possible, join you at sunday? At which time starts the Boat and at which time i have to be there.

Andreas