Remember me
Lost Password Register

Minocqua...7/28-8/1?? or just advice???
07-22-2008, 09:51 PM,
Minocqua...7/28-8/1?? or just advice???
Hello...

I spent the last four years living in the UK.  I learned to scuba dive with a friend I met there.  His family is coming to visit mine here for three weeks (the Brits know how to vacation!).  He and I would love to dive in Minocqua, as we are there for the week of 7/27-8/2. We are trained, but hardly experienced divers.  If you are diving in the area, or just have advice for us on where to go, I would love to make his first trip to the US a memorable one!  Thank you for your insight!

Jason

07-22-2008, 10:30 PM,
Re: Minocqua...7/28-8/1?? or just advice???
If you want to be amussed by some big bass try Sparkling just a bit north on 51!  I love that dive.  Stop in at Timber Bay for some more info.
Jeff
07-22-2008, 10:32 PM,
Stop in Timber Bay Sport and Dive Center, right in Woodruff on Hwy 51, just north of the 51 & 47 intersection.  Our Wednesday fun dive that week is going to be up in Iron River, MI and is for advanced divers only, but Im sure well be in the water other times, or if your up for some cold deep diving and your AOW, your more than welcome to check out the Fortune Pond with us.  Stop by or give the shop a call (715-358-7529) and well do everything we can to hook you up with some great north woods diving.  

-Alex
07-23-2008, 09:21 PM,
Timber Bay is the only way to go for a great time, great service, and excellent dives. Highly recommended, good luck and have a good dive!
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />