Remember me
Lost Password Register

Cozumel Jan.2009
01-25-2009, 04:30 PM,
Cozumel Jan.2009
We're on our second full day at Blue Angel Resort (Caribe Blu, new owners)  Right now we're relaxing with a glass of wine listening to the waves and enjoying the 78* sunshine.  On Friday we arrived at 11:00 AM and were in the water for a shore dive by 1:00PM.  Yesterday we dove Devil's Throat and Palancar Gardens.  Today we dove Delilah and Punta Tunich.  The current was mild and the vis was fantastic.  We've been coming here for 10 years and this was the nicest diving we've had yet.  I have no pictures because the new camera we bought for the trip refuses to work.  Dang the bad luck, I guess we have to come back again next year.  We haven't needed a chainsaw yet, but we'll keep you posted. 
Brian Anderson<br />www.mn-blackdogdiving.com
01-29-2009, 06:29 PM,
Re: Cozumel Jan.2009
All the Blue Angel crew is still here and doing well.  The light current has made this some of the best diving we have had here in the last 10 years that we've been coming here.  The reefs are recovering well from Wilma.  Lots of sea life new coral growth.  A special thank you to Captain Francisco and the Chiquimax for making this a wonderful trip.
PS:  Still didn't need a chainsaw to dive

Attached Files
.jpg   Shawn's Cozumel pics, 2009 222.jpg (Size: 367.03 KB / Downloads: 125)
.jpg   Shawn's Cozumel pics, 2009 222.jpg (Size: 367.03 KB / Downloads: 125)
Brian Anderson<br />www.mn-blackdogdiving.com