Remember me
Lost Password Register

Langlade Co. diving
07-01-2008, 01:31 PM,
Langlade Co. diving
I have a cottage located in Langlade Co. between Antigo and Rhinelander. I'll be going there over the Fourth of July and would like to do some diving. Also, if anyone knows of any dive shops or dive clubs in that area I would like to know about them. Anyone in the area interested in diving please let me know.
07-03-2008, 11:23 AM,
Re: Langlade Co. diving
Timber Bay Scuba in Woodruff.  Other than that I dont really know of any that are close to Rhinelander/Antigo.
07-04-2008, 05:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2008, 05:41 PM by sum-yung guy.)
Re: Langlade Co. diving
Timber Bay is the best dive shop in Northern Wisconsin for training (PADI, SDI, TDI, ERDI, and soon CCR!), gear, and customer service. They can help you with just about anything, fills (air to Trimix and Argon), gear, and rentals. They run Wednesday night fun dives that are free and move from spot to spot in the Minocqua, Rhinelander, and Mercer area. If you need to rent anything, it is half price on wednesdays as well. Call them at (715) 358-7529 or go to . Ask about their fun dives or recommendations on lakes to dive.

Funny, you think that you could find the shop info on wiscuba somewhere, but I can't.....hmmm.....(note to moderator).....
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />