Remember me
Lost Password Register

The Meridian?
06-26-2008, 11:15 PM,
The Meridian?
Is this worth the dive or is it just a pile of boards?  We thought about trying it over the 4 an dont know a bunch about it.
06-27-2008, 10:56 AM,
Re: The Meridian?
Hi Jeff,

Isn't any dive worth it just to get in the water? Smile  It's not the most intact wreck you'll see, but there are some neat sections to check out.  There's also a playful bass that likes to surprise divers.  Also, as far as visibility in the lower Bay goes, it's going to be the best you'll find, being further North.  If you go to you can view the site map.  The buoy is attached to a concrete mooring just off the wreck.  If you follow the chain all the way to the block, you'll find a line leading you to the wreck.

Be careful how you approach the buoy, there are shoals around the Island.  Also the big pile of rock that sank the wreck.

If you need any more info, feel free to contact me!
Kathy
Dive Diva Charters, Door County WI
06-27-2008, 10:10 PM,
Thanks Kathy!  Just one of the many we havent dove before.  Next week Saturday we are loading the boat on the trailer an comming up by you!  Going out by piolet island then down to the Frank!  We are going to have somone meet us with the trailer in Bailys harbor.  Then we trailer back across to egg harbor an it goes back to Menononnie.  Hopeing to do the Wisconsin again on Saturday.
I will get in touch with you over the next week.
Jeff
07-01-2008, 08:35 PM,
No problem Jeff!  Let me know if you need any fills, directions, etc!
Kathy
Dive Diva Charters, Door County WI
07-06-2008, 01:50 PM,
Boy we had some great diving this weekend!!  Friday was spent out on the oconner.  I really like that dive a lot. About 50 feet of vis.
  Saturday we dove the ER Williams, Roen Barge with the tug.  Weather was great!!!!!! the vis was a little less!  Maybe forty feet or so Some very big Burbout down there in abouut 43 degree water  Seems like the crows nest on the ER is starting to disapeer But we had some great diving.  Kathy we had a extra spot on board for ya!
Jeff