Remember me
Lost Password Register

VR3 Overstock
06-18-2008, 10:53 AM,
VR3 Overstock
Hey Everybody...here's the deal.

Our parent company has released a new VR3 HD computer - a new hardware and software package - leaving us with overstock of the previous versions.  We want to save shipping these back to the UK for upgrade.  We currently have v2007aC computers in both monochrome and color available at a reduced cost to you.  We can offer as much as $400 off normal price. 

This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into a VR3.  These computers work great as is, but as with all VR products, they can be upgraded to the latest version at any time.

Give me a call at the VR Technology North American Office (608-827-0551) so I am able to price out exactly what level of computer you want (Nitrox/Trimix/Open Circuit/Closed Circuit).

Take Care,
Andrew
Andrew Thompson<br />Diversions Scuba<br />VR Technology Limited<br />608.827.0354 (Diversions)<br />608.827.0551 (VR Technology LTD)
06-18-2008, 05:14 PM,
Re: VR3 Overstock
Sorry for the calls that we missed this afternoon.  Andrew's National Guard unit was called up to deal with the flooding in Jefferson which left us a bit short-handed.

I think that I have returned all the calls, but if I miss your call over the next couple of days, just PM me or email to usasales@vr3.co.uk.