Remember me
Lost Password Register

St Albans Today
10-06-2007, 05:17 PM,
St Albans Today

Hi Guys

The water was a chilly 45 deg @ 20 ft today on the schooner/Stmr St Albans out of Milwaukee but the vis was incredible ! over 100 ft...

I was on the Stern and i could see Jitka easily up by the bow !

I will take the cold to get that vis any day !!

Have fun & keep diving !!

Bill  Smile Smile
06-02-2008, 05:25 AM,
Re: St Albans Today
Me and Matt did a dive on the Albans yesterday, water was 45 deg top to bottom.  Viz was over 75ft. FYI, there is no line on the Emba we checked that wreck first.

Kevin
06-02-2008, 07:33 AM,
I am pretty sure that Bill was the person that took care of that.  With his passing, maybe someone could step up and keep those wrecks moored.  I am sure Jerry is far too busy to do it and because he does not charter to those wrecks, it would be a pain for him to run out there.  Chirs and Jitka will not be in a position to do it for a while..if at all...so...someone step up...
06-02-2008, 08:39 PM,
Yep, I agree... Yesterday being the first time out with this boat this year we didn't have all the stuff back on board so we didnt have rope and jugs to put a line on. But I knew Bill had already ran some charters this season out of Milwaukee so I was pretty sure we would have a line on one of them. We did remove some fish tackel form the Albans line. Next time we are out, we'll try cleaning up some of the lines that have fallen from last year.

Kevin