Remember me
Lost Password Register

bahama
05-15-2008, 06:23 PM,
bahama
I'm going to the Bahamas for my wedding and would like to do some diving as well. Any suggestions as to where to go or how to go with?
05-15-2008, 08:41 PM,
Re: bahama
The Bahamas.......pretty big place with alot of islands...any chance you could narrow it down a bit..I am sure there are plenty of folks that would like to help you out..
Deano
05-16-2008, 09:30 AM,
i stayed on Nassau island last august and dove with Bahama divers. good group of captains, dive masters. they will pick you up from your hotel, and drop you off after. we had 16 divers on each boat trip and they always had at least 4 dive masters to help with gear, getting in and out of the water. prices are about the same no matter where you go, Stuarts cove or Bahama divers, (rumor is they are owned / operated by the same person). I'm not aware of any other shops on the island. Stuarts cove does the shark dive, but make sure to bring a full wet suit if you plan to do the shark dive, they require a full suit. have fun and go all inclusive if you can, it will save you a bunch!!!!!! of money.
05-17-2008, 09:41 AM,
We will  be staying on New Providence. I have looked into Stuart Cove's and wondering of other places to look into. My understanding is that we will book the dives once we get there. Thanks for the info.