Lost Password Register

What's on your Holiday Wish List?`
12-05-2003, 05:34 PM,
What's on your Holiday Wish List?`
Here's what I'm wishing for this Christmas:

A set of tools for my woodworking lathe
The usual sweaters and dumb stuff like clothes :Smile
Books about polar explorers
Gift cards to Home Depot (I could spend hours there)
and of course world peace, an end to racism, and all that.

Anybody else care to share?

Colin.
12-05-2003, 06:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2003, 06:15 PM by freediverND.)
Re:What's on your Holiday Wish List?`
All I want for Christmas is an MCI or Prevost.. about a '87 - 92 model w/ a big 8v92 detroit and an automatic transmission.. it can still have the seats in too. Oh yeah,,, and world peace ;D That last one kills me
Fred
12-06-2003, 06:57 PM,
I have nothing on my wish list. I thank the Lord above for what he has already given me. A wife who tolerates my expensive pastimes. A career that almost supports them. A son and daughter who are both healthy and seem to be growing up on the straight and narrow.
I thank him for helping my mother get pronounced free of cancer this year after finding out she only had a year life expectancy a year previous.
I could wish for all kinds of trinkets I guess, but I'm pretty happy with what I have and that in itself is probably the best "present" there is.

Merry Christmas and Safe diving to all. May your new year be prosperous and loaded with grand adventures!

Jim
12-08-2003, 02:42 PM,
I agree with Jim.

"I thank the Lord above for what he has already given me. A wife who tolerates my expensive pastimes. A career that almost supports them."

Another year of great diving to all!

12-15-2003, 10:28 AM,
Hate to get sentimental on all of you guys, but I agree with the below sentiments. Heck, you think YOUR wives are understanding, mine let me open a DIVE STORE, pretty much guaranteeing that my evenings and weekends home will be few and far between. I have an amazing wife who puts Martha Stewart to shame, not in her stock trading, but in the way that she cares for our house and home, and a beautiful little boy....a VERY active, beautiful little boy. Did I mention he is VERY active?

Our first year in business has surpassed our wildest dreams and we have an amazing group of customers and employees that make this whole thing possible. As I told my partner last week, we are living the dream man. Sure, it is stressful at times, and there is always a lot to do, but we both feel very lucky and privileged that so many people have put their trust in us, from our employees to our customers. Everyone has been great, and at times, very understanding as we get our legs under us.

Thanks to everyone for your support and patience during this first year, and we look forward to many more.

Well, that about wraps up my list, although, now that I think about it, that new DiveRite scooter IS pretty cool........
12-15-2003, 02:35 PM,
Oooohhh...I've heard about that little scooter - supposed to be pretty neat.

Speaking of Dive Rite stuff....I just wish that they'd finally get the #$*I*!! Nitek Plus in stock again...i've been waitin five months...