Remember me
Lost Password Register

The Truth on Red Granite Quarry
05-05-2008, 10:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2008, 10:41 AM by matt t..)
Re: The Truth on Red Granite Quarry
URATURD? I thought HE was a turd.
05-05-2008, 10:50 AM,

No, HESATURD is the wannabe organization that talks all kinda smack about TURD.  The only problem with them is that they have absolutely no clue on how to safely execute technical dives but still try to do them.  The real TURD's know who they are.  Please do not confuse the two.  ;D

You keep that up and TURD might throw your ass off the team. >Big Grin
05-05-2008, 03:29 PM,
..i had heard about both HESATURD and BASTURD's..and frankly i have not heard good things....so i am very happy to hear that all TURDS are in fact not the same..this also clears up a nagging question as to why my Dr. used to make me shit in a petrie dish......but thats another story...
05-05-2008, 04:16 PM,
...hhmmm...maybe the pain in my head isn't from all those magnets circling the globe after all..... ;D
05-05-2008, 06:00 PM,
No, it'd definitely the magnets......
05-05-2008, 07:55 PM,
Hey  >Big Grin
I cant wait till the results are posted- ??? If you can afford to complete the study with the cost of mix You'd have to use Heliox??????????? at them mind bending depths for only the few the proud or may be a REBREATHER or maybe neoquad  for the bois with all the toys & a bounce dive as I would get so cold!!!?keep me updated  after you look up my choice of mix!

Further exploration dives are planned.

Dive dry, stay warm ;D

It seems at them depths my mind would be so foggy  :o
I wouldn't now if I was in the + Turd-Hesaturd or Voodogasturd Wink-too many groups and I just cant track all the C -cards 8) but one thing I am not one of the gang that self certifies them selves-OUCH that hurts.
oh boy this will get em buzzing
Just having fun !
Brad >Big Grin

05-06-2008, 12:11 PM,
"Dive Wet or DRY and I am still way COOOOOOOOOOL!"

Aaaahhh, NOT......