Remember me
Lost Password Register

Bahamas
01-31-2008, 08:21 PM,
Bahamas
Want to plan a land based trip to the Bahamas.  Where is the best place to go??
01-31-2008, 10:42 PM,
Re: Bahamas
What activities do you want to do on your vacation?
--Jason
02-01-2008, 06:28 PM,
1. stay on paradise island. very nice and clean
2. if you have lots of money stay at Atlantis, if you are on a budget stay at another hotel. paradise island harbor resort is a nice all inclusive resort, it is also very family oriented.
3. all inclusive is the way to go!!!!
4. Don't rent a car. cabs are cheap and all over the place
5. Bahama Divers is a second choice to Stuarts cove, and i think Bahama divers does just as nice of a job.
6. Dolphin encounters is well worth the money.
7. the day trip to rose island and private beach is well worth the money. (don't take the speed boats, take the slower decker boat tour)
8. Shop down town lots of neat little shops, get off the main street and explore the alley shops
9. if you don't stay at the Atlantis, take a night walk down cabbage beach and sneak your way into Atlantis. they have public access points along the beach where you don't get charged to look around.
10. just a heads up any activity is at least 50 bucks per person, some 100 bucks.  Sad
11. don't buy the "deals" from the beach venders they will offer you just about anything, and i mean anything legal or not!!
12. look right before crossing the street. you'll understand why when you get there.
02-01-2008, 07:40 PM,
What activities do you want to do on your vacation?

Dive, Dive, Dive
02-02-2008, 10:59 AM,
;D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DEW >&ltWink)>
02-04-2008, 10:16 AM,
Well, if you want to dive from land I would recommend one of these locations:  Bimini, West End, or Nassau (New Providence). 
--Jason
02-05-2008, 05:25 AM,
...all inclusive is good - but avoid Breezes...
...absolutely hit the local cuisine....
...where ever you go and however you get there - go slow...
...cabs for a local private tour..& ...really good walking shoes...
...be very careful crossing streets....