Remember me
Lost Password Register

Scuba Stik-underwater fishing pole/need divers to test it for us
01-15-2008, 08:43 AM,
Scuba Stik-underwater fishing pole/need divers to test it for us
My husband and I have been working on developing the Scuba Stik for the last couple years and think we have the bugs worked out.  We have had a really great time testing it out but are in need of more divers to try it and hopefully get some photos of fish caught or divers fishing for our website.  We are inviting divers to come to Lake Wazee in Black River Falls and try it out this spring ( or if you are really adventuresome during Wazee ice diving, Feb. 2).  You could set up a free trial by going to our website, . and emailing us. You can view our underwater fishing video on the site, too.

We have finally gotten our costs down so we have lowered the price in hopes of getting even more people out there.  We will be exhibiting at Our World Underwater in Chicago in Feb. and may get to the Shipwreck show in Moundsview.

Just a note:  We just got a call from state fish researchers in California who have been fishing ling cod with the pole.  They said it was awesome to catch such a bgi fish underwater and have just placed and order for poles to use in catch and tag research on rock fish.  I really can't wait for spring so we can get diving and fishing!