Remember me
Lost Password Register

STOLEN DIVE EQUIPMENT
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM,
STOLEN DIVE EQUIPMENT
THE FOLLOWING SCUBA DIVING EQUIPMENT WAS STOLEN
FROM OUR HOME IN MUKWONAGO, WI

SHOULD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS SHOW UP AT YOUR FACILITY PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

THIS THEFT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO
THE VILLAGE OF MUKWONAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT
OFFICER ERIC NELSON
(P) 262-363-6435
(F) 262-363-6438

YOU MAY CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION AT:
Greg Kent & Janet Defnet
Home: 262-363-9874
Cell/Greg: 815-908-9844
Cell/Janet: 262-613-9653

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

Dolt Standard Duffle Dive Bag w Side Pocket & Shoulder Strap – Light Blue containing
Sherwood SRB3900 Blizzard Regulator (Neon Green Insert) WITH Sherwood Standard SR3107 Octopus/Alternate Air Source Regulator (Green Hose) AND Sherwood Source Computer Compact Navigation Console w/Compass (Pressure Gauge / Computer / Compass) AND Seaquest SME Dive Computer ONLY / Custom Hose Mount (on Blizzard Reg./ Console Hose) Drysuit Inflator Hose (Yellow Hose) (on Blizzard Reg.) WITH Hose Protector Sleeves - Black
GMC Hose Uniclip Retention Clips (on Octo. & Console Hoses)
Zeagle Tech Buoyancy Device - Black
GMC Basic Uniclip Retention Clips - Green (on Zeagle Bouyancy Device)
Custom Pony Bottle Retention Straps (Attached Directly to back of Zeagle Buoyancy Device)
Red Rescue Whistle (on Zeagle Bouyancy Device Inflator Hose)
Folding Dive Knife (#1) (on Zeagle Bouyancy Device)
Folding Dive Knife (#2) (on Zeagle Bouyancy Device)
Sport Diver MK128S Optical Mask – Black Silicone (+ Magnifier)
Sport Diver SKNO Non-Purge Flex Snorkel – Black w/ Clear Flex Mouthpiece
Tabata (TUSA) Imprex Fins – Large - Black
Parkway Neoprene Wet Suit “High-Cut” Gloves – ¼” – Black
Tilos Neoprene Wet Suit Standard Gloves – 3/16” - Black
Accessories / “Save-A-Dive” Bag (in Dolt Dive Bag) including:
Round Accessory Bag - Red
Zeagle Night Diving Strobe/Dive Light - Orange
Ikelite Strobe/Marker Light Module
Divers Folding Tool
Small Crescent Wrench
Screwdrivers
Allen Wrenches
OMS Line Cutter
Folding Dive Knife w/ Line Cutter-Hook Blade
Heavy Duty Shears
Pocket/Rescue-Breathing Mask
Buoyancy Device Replacement Cylinder Retention Strap
Dry Box (in Round Accessory / “Save-A-Dive” Bag) containing:
Replacement Mask Straps
Replacement Fin Strap Assemblies
Plastic Film Canisters w/ Numerous Repair & Replacement Parts
Small Xeroxed Sherwood Regulator Repair Manuals
Inflatable Yellow Nylon Marker Buoy

Red Mesh Bag including:
Red Mesh Bag with Black End Pockets and Shoulder Strap
Zeagle “Alpha” BC – Red Vest W/ Blue Inflatable Bag
Fathom Womens Wet Suit w/ Rainbow Stripes
Small Silicone Dive Masks (2)

“Custom” Regulator for “Pony Bottle … Sherwood First Stage & Scubapro MK5 (Orange & Chrome” 2nd Stage w/ Orange Regulator Hose and Seaquest (small) SPG w/ GMC Hose Uniclip Retention Clip

“Life-ogen” Oxygen Kit (Blue Plastic Box)

Diving Tool Box Including:
Tool Box – Apx 20”x9”x9” – Red plastic with one black plastic lift-out tray
Containing NUMEROUS diving equipment specific repair tools as well as common repair tools and NUMEROUS general repair parts and a LARGE QUANTITY of Sherwood regulator specific repair and maintenance parts.

Tanks:
Super 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Scuba Cylinder (8.5” Diam.) with Sherwood Non-Reserve Valve - Black w/ Black Boot
50 Cubic Foot Aluminum Scuba Cylinder with USD “J” Reserve Valve – Bare Aluminum … Paint has Been Removed w/ Black Boot - Serial #R25875
Steel 18 Cubic Foot “Pony/Back-up” Cylinder with Sherwood ½” Non-Reserve Valve- Painted Silver - Serial #59364T

DuraBag Large Backpack Style Gear Bag including:
DuraBag Large Backpack Style Gear Bag – Black Nylon with Gray Trim – Two Side Pockets to fit Fins and Two Front Zipper Pockets
Sherwood SRB3900 Blizzard Regulator (Turquoise Insert) (S/N R502416) with Seacure “custom/special” Mouthpiece WITH Sherwood Blizzard SR3107RH “Octopus” (S/N E500456) AND Oceanic Gauge Console containing a Submersible Pressure Gauge, Compass and Oceanic Data Max Sport Dive Computer AND Buoyancy Device and Drysuit Inflator Hoses WITH Hose Protector Sleeves - Black
Sherwood Blizzard (“older”) Regulator (black) WITH Orange Sherwood Octopus and U.S. Divers Console with Pressure Gauge and Depth Gauge & Buoyancy Device Inflator Hose
Freestyle Shark Jr. Digital Dive Watch with Turquoise Band – attached to gauge console
Zeagle Concept Buoyancy Control Device – Small - Black
Dacor Elite #6359-31 Low Profile Buoyancy Control Device – Small – Black with Blue and Gray Trim
Parkway ¼” Gauntlet Style Wet Suit Gloves with Velcro/elastic Bands at the Wrists – Black
Tilos Reef Gloves with Velcro Wrist Closures – Black/Gray
Deep See ¼” Zippered Wet Suit Boots – Size 6
TUSA Liberator X-Ten Fins – Lime Green with Gray Foot Pockets
Oceanic Mask – Clear w/ Blue Frame
Sherwood Edge snorkel – Blue w/ Clear Mouthpiece
Red Mesh Small Drawstring Bag
Mesh Gear Bag - Lime Green with Black Nylon End Pockets
Nylon and Mesh Pocket Weight Belt - Black
Inflatable Yellow Nylon Marker Buoy
Dacor Stainless Steel Dive Knife with 6-8” Blade, Black Handle and Chrome Screw-down End Cap in Black Plastic Holder with Leg Straps
Tekna Stainless Steel Dive Knife in Black Plastic Sheath with Velcro Straps – Holes in Handle
Tekna Wrist Mount Depth Gauge
Miscellaneous Spare Parts … i.e.: hoses, lanyards, gear clips, hose guards, etc.

PLEASE HELP US CATCH THESE *?@#%$s … THANK YOU AGAIN!

Greg Kent & Janet Defnet
Home: 262-363-9874
Cell/Greg: 815-908-9844
Cell/Janet: 262-613-9653
12-19-2007, 10:59 AM,
Re: STOLEN DIVE EQUIPMENT
Sorry to hear this.  Not trying to kick you when you're down, but the same post in three areas of this little board seems a bit much.  I removed the other two posts, and kept this one because it had the most views.

Note to self, inventory current dive gear...
12-19-2007, 01:21 PM,
very sorry to hear about your loss.  I hope you are able to recover.....check the pawn shops......

I hope your homeowners insurance can help you out...

And I second the comment by chris on the inventory list.....i am confident that i could not be that detailed....cudos to you..and i et get on the ball in that department
12-19-2007, 02:44 PM,

Sorry about the posts.  I'm a long time diver but I am a "newbie" when it comes to posting on forums ... just thought that with the nature of the post and the relationship to "diving equipment" ... that the posts were appropriate ... Sorry ... and yes ... do inventory your gear ... even with the detail of our list, we wish we had recorded some additional info.!
12-19-2007, 02:53 PM,
Keep an eye out on the "Craigs lists" around the area (Milwaukee, Madison, etc)
12-19-2007, 03:04 PM,

Sorry about the posts.  I'm a long time diver but I am a "newbie" when it comes to posting on forums ... just thought that with the nature of the post and the relationship to "diving equipment" ... that the posts were appropriate ... Sorry ... and yes ... do inventory your gear ... even with the detail of our list, we wish we had recorded some additional info.!
[/quote]

No apologies necessary.  I hope you get your stuff back.
12-19-2007, 09:46 PM,
Be sure to list it here as well: