Remember me
Lost Password Register

Cheap air fares
11-18-2003, 04:48 PM,
Cheap air fares
Hey, the boards been slow so here's something for you to read...
I thought with planes running 75% full there would be all kinds of last minute specials but nothin'. I remember not so many years ago flying rt to mexico from minneapolis for $160, and sometimes getting bumped to 1st class at that Big Grin, and as recently as 2 years ago flying for around $200 rt from the cities, and I think that same year we got to Jamaica for $175 rt.ea. In fact I think we flew last year for just over $200 rt/ea. out of the cities. Really spoils you on the airfares a person can be happy paying. I just checked a few days ago (again) and the cheapest I found was some over or very close to $900 for two rt out of the cities. That's bad! :-\
Here's to hoping something reasonable shows up soon and it's during a time period when we can drop everything and go.
The way the years gone I guess if that's the best they'll do wifey will have to pay her own way, and she could join me in the tent. 'Course when she comes along it's about a guaranteed upgrade to hotel/beach front.. Big Grin But I really do like the tent.... and of course, I'd let her stay for free in the tent ;D
Fred