Remember me
Lost Password Register

Forum upgrade
12-10-2007, 11:03 AM,
Forum upgrade
I'm planning to upgrade the forum software sometime this afternoon.  You will see a maintenance message if you attempt to access the forum during the upgrade.  I will also be migrating the wiscuba.com website to a brand new Virtual Private Server (VPS).  The VPS will support future computing and storage growth. Thanks
--Jason
12-10-2007, 03:26 PM,
Re: Forum upgrade
Thank YOU.  Wink
12-10-2007, 10:08 PM,
The forum template got screwed up somehow after the upgrade.  I'm going to have to rebuild the template by hand to work with the upgraded software.  The forum is going to look different for awhile. I appreciate your patience!
--Jason
12-12-2007, 08:34 PM,
Jason, aside from the missing wiscuba.com logo/header I actually kinda like the look of this new format better.  Just my opinion. Wink Anyone else have comments on this...feel free to plug away.
12-12-2007, 09:20 PM,
Chicks dig forum upgrades!! ;D

The only thing I can suggest changing is the bold "Last Post" in every category.  It makes looking for the bold "Today" a bit challenging.  Otherwise it looks good.
12-12-2007, 09:38 PM,
Well, I finally took a crack at fixing the template.  The wiscuba logo is back up.  I also removed the bold type on the "Last Post" (thx Todd).  That was bugging me too.  A couple more little tweaks are on the way.  But I agree with Lonnie.  The new template is way more sophisticated and it is designed for the updated software.  Some other big changes with the website are on the way. Stay tuned.
--Jason
12-14-2007, 04:39 PM,
The wiscuba website and forum was successfully moved to a new VPS today.
--Jason
12-14-2007, 07:09 PM,
My Avatar no worky worky...  It was working earlier today and later this evening it was HUGE.  I reduced to size of the file to 34kb and it won't let me apply it.  Says it is too large..

Next thing you know Matt or my wife will come up with some smart ass commentary on this one... Wink
12-16-2007, 12:07 PM,
Todd, the maximum allowed avatar size is 100x100.  So please try to resize your avatar image to this size or smaller.  thanks
--Jason
12-16-2007, 12:24 PM,
I thought I had it small enough but I guess not.  Got it working now thanks!!