Remember me
Lost Password Register

Shaving?
11-11-2007, 03:29 PM,
Shaving?
For those catheter wearing "shavers" out there.........

Need I say more?
11-11-2007, 03:48 PM,
Re: Shaving?
I am not sure that I am ready to go after it with a shaver yet.  Though the screaming would stop.

Good find Todd.

Doug
11-11-2007, 05:31 PM,
Can I try yours?
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM,
In the absence of "huevos grande" or "cajones", I have yet to purchase such a device fearing that I may accidentally alter the working structure of a somewhat efficient system with an electric powered implement. ;D

In other words, the razor works well and I don't need another learning curve. Wink

But for those who don't like razors, might be the ticket.
11-12-2007, 04:25 PM,
ZOMG! Don't watch this at work. My office mates wanted to know what I was howling with laughter about!  Then they wanted an explanation of just what I would use such a tool for.  :o
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM,

You could have handled it like this..."aw shit folks its nothin...here take a peek...the last time you saw that was when you were 5". >Big Grin

Next thing you know, guys are asking you for a couple of cath's for the Packer game and women are winking at you............or maybe not. ;D
11-12-2007, 06:47 PM,
Putting a razor down there is too scary for me.

I got the following guage with the last shipment of catheters.  I hope that the women do not get ahold of this.  The descriptions for the 41mm size would be OK but if it is cold out and you come up with 25 mm, the descriptions could be less than flattering.

Doug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   Rochester Guage - 1 - e-mail.jpg_thumb (Size: 37.25 KB / Downloads: 0)
04-29-2008, 07:22 AM,
BodyGroom report!

I needed to shave everything on my yeti ass for some costuming work with liquid latex.  Also being shaved makes Goldcore wetsuit seal better with less frigid cold water entering suit when you first get in.

Liquid latex + hair = next best thing to body wax or epilady! :o

Nair, major chemical burns even when used as directed!  Don't even think of putting that on your man bits!  :'(

Norelco electric razor, razor burns and nics! Sad

Blade razor, NO WAY IN HELL!!! >Big Grin

BodyGroom, no razor burn or nics, a little stubbly, but smooth enough. WINNER!!!Big Grin  About $40 at Target.
DEW >&ltWink)>
05-23-2008, 10:26 PM,
OMG, that was grossly funny. I feel for you guys.