Remember me
Lost Password Register

New RB option
10-19-2007, 06:06 AM,
New RB option
As a few of you now I spent some time in the UK the last 2 weeks.  During the trip I was able to see the pre-production Sentinel from   And the finish product at the UK dive show.  It is a very good option and better equipped the many of it competitors at the same price point.  I have a few word documents outlining the differences from level I to Level three or you can find them on rebreather world.  file type not allowed here. Anyone on our mailing list will receive more via email within a few days.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   sentinel - 3.JPG_thumb (Size: 33.58 KB / Downloads: 0)
11-08-2007, 07:10 PM,
Re: New RB option
As many of you know, for the past 5 years I have run the American Office for Delta P Technology, Ltd. -we are a small UK company which manufacturers the VR2 and VR3 Dive Computers; the Ouroboros and Sentinel Rebreathers.  We really appreciate all of the attention that Gregg and everyone has given recently to our products. 

I have just returned from several weeks of company meetings and of course DEMA.  Currently I have the prototype Sentinel here in our Wisconsin offices in Middleton.  It will only be here for a limited time as I will need to take it out on tour and off to several of the European dive shows.  If you are interested in reserving your unit or simply getting a sneek peek at our new production rebreather- the Sentinel, please give Elizabeth Kaiser or me a call to set up a time or simply stop by. (608-827-0551- 2409 Allen Blvd, Middleton)

The UK facility is currently gearing up for production of the Sentinel. $2000 reserves your unit.  Reservations taken today are scheduled for delivery in late March/early April.  I have pricing, spec sheets and reservation forms on the 3 available levels of the Sentinel.  Like our other products, these levels are upgradable as your diving advances.

We also have the Ouroboros and all of our other products on display if you want to check them out.

Tami
11-08-2007, 07:38 PM,
From what I understand, the actual Sentinel that is being shown at these shows is not the final unit that will be sold to consumers. The unit being shown is a military version, and not a "final" design model at that. Is this true?
11-08-2007, 07:51 PM,
It is a prototype.  The production model will have a few minor changes.  For instance, changes to the BOV and chassis are planned. 

Stop by, I should be around all weekend slogging through email and paperwork.

Tami
11-11-2007, 06:03 AM,
It should also be noted, for those that don't already know, that Greg is now an instructor for the Ouroboros, and will be an instructor for the Sentinel in the near future. He is also the only repair technician for the Ouroboros in the US. 
11-11-2007, 07:25 AM,
He also sells the VR3 computers as well.
11-11-2007, 07:12 PM,

I stand corrected. It should be noted that this was my misinformation, not Gregs. Nevertheless, we are very fortunate to have an Ouroboros instructor, and hopefully soon a Sentinel instructor, in our backyard for those of us in the Great Lakes region.