Remember me
Lost Password Register

Halloween Dive
10-12-2007, 06:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2007, 06:57 AM by Nate.)
Halloween Dive
We will be having our second annual Halloween/treasure hunt/costume dive on Lake Mendota at Shorewood (John C. McKenna) park boat house on Saturday, October 27th . Come enjoy the hunt and see if you can find all the "treasures". Prizes will be awarded after the dive.  Don't forget to wear your costume over your dive gear (keep it safe though). Prize awarded for best costume. Come and see the cool special event.

Meet at Shorewood (John C. McKenna) park at 11:00am.  There will be a shotgun start of teams to find Halloween-themed "treasures" with prizes awarded after the 30 minute dive/search.  Food and beverages provided afterwards.   

Contact Nate or JoAnn if you have any questions.  Hope to see everyone there.

Map link:
Any questions contact me.

Watch this topic for details. This is not sponsored by any dive shop,just a bunch of us guys and gals that want to have a good time. Please let me know if you are coming, if possible so I can get a general idea on how to plan. [glow=red,2,300]Remember this event is free for everyone!!!!![/glow]