Remember me
Lost Password Register

Fox Valley Scuba Club
10-24-2003, 08:14 PM,
Fox Valley Scuba Club
Haven't seen it mentioned on here before. Just letting anybody that's interested know that there is a scuba club in Appleton. Actually, it's been around since at least the mid-70s, nobody seems to know about it though. Meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Primetime Bar in Menasha at 7 pm (pretty good food - come early and get supper). Check out . We also do an informal dinner get together once a month (the "beef dive" - get it?) at a different restaurant each month. Pretty good group of people, generally very experienced and very safe. The youngest full diving member is 13 and our oldest is - well, he's very mature, I don't want to embarass him with specifics; he probably taught Jacques-Yves to dive and I have a hard time keeping up with him. We usually do group camps on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends with a week long trip in late July/early August - the last few years we've done Mackinac.
10-27-2003, 09:58 AM,
Re:Fox Valley Scuba Club
Cool Smile

I think I might have dove w/ a few of your group at Pearl Lake and some of the others in that area w/ Divers Realm out of Appleton.
10-27-2003, 12:40 PM,
Re:Fox Valley Scuba Club
I am a relatively new member of the FVSC and I have found them to be a great bunch of people. They welcome new members very well and really get out and dive some great locations. It is a great club to join for people in the general Fox Valley locations who want to get out and dive. Stop on down at one of the monthly meetings listed on the website.

Todd Janquart