Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving out of Sheboygan
07-09-2007, 01:34 PM,
Diving out of Sheboygan
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to locate a charter operation out of the Sheboygan area. I'm interested in diving on the Walter B. Allen and some of the other wrecks in the area.

Can anyone get me contact information for a good boat?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Milt
oOOo<br />           ooOO<br />        ooO<br />      oo<br />Milt
07-09-2007, 01:49 PM,
Re: Diving out of Sheboygan
Contact Greg at Shipwreck Adventures.  815-378-8152 cell and 920-482-0725 is the store.    He is in Two Rivers.
07-11-2007, 07:15 PM,
Yep Greg,
The WB Allen is to far of a run north from Sheboygan, I love it cause my boat works sweet off the Cleveland launch so I save big time and money pluss I beat the Two Rivers divers out hands down by the time they make it down I am doing a second on the dredge!
Brad
07-12-2007, 07:17 AM,
Brad,
Could you contact me on email - seeurchin@earthlink.net so I can get more information on your operation? I need to know the fees for diving, if there are campgrounds close, what rental fees would be for tanks (if needed) etc. I also need to know if you are available the weekend of 21-22 July.

Please get in touch with me soon.
Milt
oOOo<br />           ooOO<br />        ooO<br />      oo<br />Milt
07-12-2007, 07:59 AM,
Brad,
Could you contact me on email - seeurchin@earthlink.net so I can get more information on your operation? I need to know the fees for diving, if there are campgrounds close, what rental fees would be for tanks (if needed) etc. I also need to know if you are available the weekend of 21-22 July.

Please get in touch with me soon.
Milt
[/quote]
Milt,
Brad is just a guy with a boat who likes to dive, not a charter operation.  No offense Brad. 

Kohler Andre State Park is probably the closest camping.
07-12-2007, 01:40 PM,
Milt-  You might want to contact Russ and Kim Brungraber.  They run N Joy Diving, a dive charter out of Manitowoc.  It is a sweet boat (35' Tiara), set up especially for diving!  Lots of room and a really comfortable ride.  They run to the Walter B. Allen and all the other Sheboygan wrecks regularly- it wouldn't be a special trip for them.

Here is an email address to contact them:  rabrungraber@msn.com

Tami
07-12-2007, 08:36 PM,
Quote:
07-16-2007, 09:36 AM,
I have been on Kim and Russ's boat. It is really nice and they are great people to dive with. Very safe and they have a crane for duals, DAN oxygen on board, plus they furnish bottle water and snacks.
08-06-2007, 03:48 PM,
Went out with Russ and Kim on the 22nd to the Vernon and a nice second dive on the crane. We had a great time!! They are awesome hosts and have a really great boat to dive off of. And best of all, Kim brought sammiches! yum!!  ;D