Remember me
Lost Password Register

ISP problems - Did you not receive a reply from me?
06-06-2007, 02:27 PM,
ISP problems - Did you not receive a reply from me?
Hi Divers,
I have been having a lot of troubles finding a server that spam filters do not reject.  I'm on my third ISP, and fourth email account, and people are still picking my messages out of their junk mail folder.  The trouble is that so much spam is out there that the filters are made so stringent to keep our inboxes clean.  Major providers such as MSN, Aol, Yahoo, etc are not as susceptible to being marked as spam, unfortunately these major companies don't service areas as small as Gills Rock, go figure Wink  These local providers I have smell fishy to the big boys.  At least that's the way it's been explained to me...

So at this point, I'm looking at a list of inquiries that I've gotten, responded to, and haven't heard back from, most likely due to spam.  If you have sent me an email asking for information and not heard back from me, this is why.  Add me to your safe list, and resend it.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

I've pulled my hair out over this for months, if anyone out there has some advice on this, I could use it.  I'm at a loss.

Don't be a spammer!
Kathy

Dive Diva Charters, Door County WI