Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wisconsin Dive Charter Association
06-06-2007, 12:14 PM,
Wisconsin Dive Charter Association
The Wisconsin State Tourism office is kicking off a new campaign called "Dive For Adventure, Then Come Up For More" on August 1, 2007.
The Advertisements will be in Outdoor Magazine, Sport Diver, and on T.V.
Kim Brungraber was contacted to start up the Wisconsin Dive Charter Association. The association will have a web site linked to TravelWisconsin.com, so divers everywhere will have a place to go to find a licensed dive charter to see our beatiful Wisconsin shipwrecks. Interested in becoming a member or just want more information. Contact Kim: email: rabrungraber@msn.com or cell (920) 619-4982.
Adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble. <br />Nobody over eighteen in his right mind looks for it.
07-16-2007, 09:30 AM,
Re: Wisconsin Dive Charter Association
I am happy to see there is finally a Web Site that lists all the Wisconsin licensed charters. I understand that the web site is new and there are some charters out there that are still sending information for the site.

We all dive for adventure. Adventure does not mean trouble. Some people travel, sky dive, motorcycle, fly planes,etc all for adventure. It is the way americans get relief from work!!
07-18-2007, 07:37 AM,
Does anyone have the link yet?
07-18-2007, 11:23 AM,
Dennis
07-18-2007, 05:50 PM,
Did anyone happen to catch the full page ad that Wisconsin Department of Tourism placed in the August issue of Sport Diver?  (Page 9, if you're looking for it)  We received our advanced copies at the shop this week. The ad looks pretty good. 

I hope that this brings new customers to the State's dive charter operators and dive shops! 
07-18-2007, 08:15 PM,
I didn't notice it before, but I just pulled my copy out of recycling to look at it - very nice!

Those pictures are almost misleading - dang near makes Wisconsin look tropical!
07-19-2007, 07:36 PM,

Didn't Dennis say just this past weekend that the walls at Wazee reminded him of diving in Little Cayman?  That is...minus the fish, and minus the corals, and minus the warm water....

I think that he was just narked. Wink  Now there's a good candidate for some helium....

Tami
07-19-2007, 08:47 PM,

Didn't Dennis say just this past weekend that the walls at Wazee reminded him of diving in Little Cayman?  That is...minus the fish, and minus the corals, and minus the warm water....

I think that he was just narked. Wink  Now there's a good candidate for some helium....

Tami
[/quote]
Minus the sharks, don't forget the sharks!

Mmmm Heliummm...... (spoken in my best Homer Simpson impersonation)  ;D
Dennis