Remember me
Lost Password Register

henderson polyolefin hot socks
01-15-2007, 12:42 PM,
henderson polyolefin hot socks
anyone out there have any experience wearing these under neoprene boots for extra warmth, any pros or cons?
these are the henderson polyolefin hot socks 17 oz 20% lycra and 80% neoprene ones, looks like the standard price is $14.95.
Dave Job, Port Washington WI
03-17-2007, 05:22 AM,
Re: henderson polyolefin hot socks
well, in case anyone is curious, they did seem to help a bit.  sizing may be an issue though because they sell as one size fits all, i wear a 10 and they were a snug fit, anyone with a larger foot might find the toes a bit scrunched together.
Dave Job, Port Washington WI
06-05-2007, 09:52 PM,
Re: henderson polyolefin hot socks
We're not dry suit diving yet, just taking our certs in it at the end of the month, but trying to get a jump on it. heh  How wet if at all, do your feet get in soft boot dry suit feet?  I'm wondering if in colder weather you could stick something like this in the end of your suit feet and keep your feet warmer, or if it just would get wet.  We tried out dry suits for about 20 minutes at Dog Days last year at Wazee, but I honestly can't remember much about it other than I think my dry suit was too big and it was very cool to dive and not be wet. hehe

The only good diver is a wet diver.