Remember me
Lost Password Register

Online Photo Gallery
05-26-2007, 12:36 PM,
Online Photo Gallery
I have started posting my dive photos from the area lakes on line at yahoo photo. Feel free to browse them and let me know if you have any ideas to make them better. Also feel free to send me a link to yours as I am always looking for good underwater or anti-underwater photos. If there is and tips or tricks anyone knows to make them better, please let me know. James

06-19-2007, 06:28 PM,
Re: Online Photo Gallery
Apparently you moved these to Flickr?
The only good diver is a wet diver.
06-19-2007, 06:57 PM,
Remember we have the free online photo gallery here on wiscuba.com. Wink Not many members have uploaded photos here but over on our mnscuba.com site we have a lot of nice photos from our members. 
06-19-2007, 07:17 PM,
I just put a few of my very first underwater digital pictures up there! Big Grin  Go easy on me, it was the first time out with the camera, I didn't bother putting on the external strobe cause, well, I don't really know how to use it yet. lol  And it was Pearl Lake, but hey, with any luck I'll get some more decent shots in before everything turns solid green. heh 
The only good diver is a wet diver.
06-22-2007, 10:52 AM,
yes, yahoo had dropped the photo thing so I am now at flickr, same name.
I tried to upload on here before but had problems, maybe too big, maybe stupidity on my part, but I will try again.
06-28-2007, 02:37 PM,
Ok so I was able to get a photo loaded into the photo gallery on this web service. I dont understand what the problem was, but I will try to add more of them as time allows. Does anyone know if there is a max amount a person can upload in here?
06-28-2007, 03:52 PM,
There's a 300KB size limit and a 1024 resolution limit (width and/or height), but other than that go crazy!
06-28-2007, 04:49 PM,
Is there any way to load several photos at once? I can only do 5 seperate files ata time and I would love to put up many more, but it is taking a very long time.
06-28-2007, 08:26 PM,
Unfortunately not Sad