Remember me
Lost Password Register

Door County Diving and Air Fills
05-25-2007, 03:01 PM,
Door County Diving and Air Fills
Hello Divers!
"Dive Diva"  made her first O'Connor run of the season!  Vis was excellent!  The divers could see the wreck from the surface, and my bottom from the wreck... Umm, I mean my hull Smile  Great way to kick off the Holiday weekend!

I know everyone is dying to find out about air fills up here...Those who are scheduled to dive w/ me will be taken care of.  I'll rent whatever tanks my divers can't bring up w/ them.

As far as fills go, I don't know.  The Shoreline Resort compressor was sold and is set up in Baileys Harbor.  All that it's waiting on is power to come in.  I talked to the new owner yesterday and he hasn't had time to go and see if the three phase has been brought in yet.  So at this point, I just don't know.

As I said, I will make sure anyone scheduled to go out w/ me has tanks for their second day of diving.  If you're scheduled on one of my charters, send me a personal email letting me know if you will need me to get you two tanks.

I'll stay on top of the air situation here and keep everyone informed as I hear more.  Hopefully we'll see it up and running yet this summer.  If you have any concerns, please feel free to email me.

Kathy Engebose
Dive Diva Charters
Dive Diva Charters, Door County WI
05-28-2007, 06:17 PM,
Re: Door County Diving and Air Fills
I was one of those three divers that had the excellent vis.... Doing your 20 ft stop while still checking out the wreck is great.

The Dive Diva is no longer a virgin... We were the first paying divers off the boat.  The Tiara boat is almost too nice for a dive charter boat, the  boat cruises in the low twenties and rides well in the chop. It has a great platform for getting in and out of the water.

For those who know Kathy from running charters on Jim's boat you know she does a very good job. She is very accommodating and she work hard to get you in the water on the wrecks you want to dive ( as weather permits).

After doing four days up in Black River Falls earlier this week with Greg Such doing my Tri-Mix class it was nice doing a few dives I didn't have to think to much about and could just relax.