Remember me
Lost Password Register

Funny diving video
03-12-2007, 03:45 PM,
Re: Funny diving video
Yeah!  Everybody get along, or I'll start deleting stuff! Wink

I think the end of the video says that the other group is an IDC, which would hopefully make them not new to diving.  However, I don't think you have to have many dives to become an OW instructor.

I have some pretty entertaining footage of me wreck diving with a snorkel, wetsuit, and single 80 (not that there is anything wrong with that) and generally looking like a dope.  I think everyone, except maybe Matt who is money all the time >Big Grin, has fumbled around at one point or another.    I have done the Divemaster thing in the past, and now my diving is for fun and to use up any money that could possibly have gone to anything else.

OK...Motorcycles it is...  Keith, that looks like a hell of a project!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   TE 410E.jpg_thumb (Size: 37.93 KB / Downloads: 0)
03-12-2007, 03:46 PM,
Always comes back to the motorcycles  ;D.  I had mine out for a few miles today. No gloves even! I dare hope that I may be able to ride to work later in the week. It's supposed to rain to wash all of that salt away.
03-12-2007, 03:46 PM,
Hey, that looks familiar!
03-12-2007, 03:47 PM,
Quote:

I'm sure it isn't as clean as when you had it...
03-12-2007, 03:57 PM,
No, but it probably gets used more.
03-12-2007, 04:31 PM,
I'm kinda digging this lately.
03-12-2007, 04:49 PM,
They do shoot like "butter" smooothe  ;D. If using an acog or some other holographic sight or scope they're nice. I have a problem shooting them with open sights, because with the short barrel the front sight seems really close. I own a carbine, but I prefer the standard length AR-15. The Sig 229 is a great pistol (I have 1 in .40). What caliber does the C.G. have .40 or .357 SIG?
03-12-2007, 05:35 PM,
The newer stuff is hard to get (due to the latest gulf scuffle) and very expensive, guys are buyiing them with their own $$$. I'm hoping in the next few years when things die down some of the holographic sights will be available on the surplus market. As for the M9. To big and bulky. I prefered the .45. They were just switching over to the Berettas when I went in. I owned one for a couple years, but never really liked it. Bought a Kimber .45 after that, and wouldn't own another one for free. I'm thinking about the plain jane S.A. .45 next. A lot of gun for the $, but nothing special to look at.
04-07-2007, 11:50 AM,
Quote:

I'm sure it isn't as clean as when you had it...
[/quote]

Maybe you could try this with it?

Tami and I were hanging out at the shop (fixing gear for Mexico) and found this photo in a UK diving magazine.  It looks like they have a lot more fun over there.

Ethan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   scubauk.jpg_thumb (Size: 37.88 KB / Downloads: 0)
04-08-2007, 03:04 PM,
Hey, where did you get that picture of Chris? I thought he burned the negatives  ;D.