Remember me
Lost Password Register

Come Swim with the Sharks
02-22-2007, 08:24 PM,
Come Swim with the Sharks
Want to swim with sharks?  Want to swim with Sturgeon and other great creatures from all over the world?  Come join us at Underwater Adventures Aquarium at the Mall of America.  We have just a few spots remaining for our March 31st date.

Call 827-0354 to reserve your spot today.
02-27-2007, 09:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2007, 07:39 AM by Zibbie.)
Re: Come Swim with the Sharks
We are down to two spaces left on Diversions Scuba's March 31st trip to dive Underwater Adventures Aquarium at the Mall of America.  Always an interesting dive location- go for the sharks, go for the sturgeon, or go to watch all the crazy people in the habitrails. 

On our last trip (a few years back), we had one of the divers write "Will you marry me?" on his dive slate and proposed to his girlfriend (now wife) who was watching in the habitrail.  So was it the guy in the shark tank that was crazy or the lady in the habitrail...?

Spots fill up fast- Call us if you're interested, for details or with questions. 

Attached are a few photos to peak your interest!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   porthole.jpg_thumb (Size: 40.8 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg_thumb   sturgeon1.jpg_thumb (Size: 36.66 KB / Downloads: 0)
03-01-2007, 08:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2007, 08:26 AM by Zibbie.)
Here are a few more details on what's included: 

- Behind the scenes tour of the aquarium
- Sturgeon feeding dive in the fresh water tank
- Shark tank dive
- Pass for a friend or family member to visit the aquarium and watch you dive
- Snacks and drinks
- and a T-shirt so you can show off to all your friends on wiscuba that you "Dived with the Sharks at the Mall of America"

Call Diversions Scuba to reserve your spot or if you have further questions.
608-827-0354

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   NonSeq-tap on the glass.jpg_thumb (Size: 13.51 KB / Downloads: 0)
03-22-2007, 06:28 AM,
Can you post some more pictures from the last trip please?  If I wasn't busy that weekend I'd definitely go!

E4than
03-22-2007, 07:14 AM,
Ethan-  The trip is full.  I hope that some of the divers that go next weekend will post their pictures. 

We still have a couple spots on the South Carolina- Shark Tooth trip in April.  Since I didn't have a camera along on our last trip, would you mind posting a few of your photos? 

Tami
04-06-2007, 05:32 PM,
What a good time we had!!  I have never been in the water with sooo many fish.  Watch for more trips to swim with the sharks.  We will be doing it again.  I wanted to attach pix but I am told they are too large.  After tax season, I will try to attach them!!  Gotta file!