Remember me
Lost Password Register

OK, How about Dry Suits?
02-28-2008, 10:20 PM,
Re: OK, How about Dry Suits?
Doesn't ye ole Desco Corporation still make drysuits (I mean diving dress) in Milwaukee for commercial application?  Doubt that is what that shop was talking about though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   soldering.jpg (Size: 28.54 KB / Downloads: 183)
03-05-2008, 06:37 AM,
I have an Ocean Vendors tri-lam suit for sale on equipment for sale. How tall are you?

-JMK
03-05-2008, 09:50 AM,
Hey John-
What suit are you going to now...DUI???
Deano
05-27-2008, 04:19 PM,
OK Soooooo..........
I did my first dive with my brand new dry suit, I did go with the pinnacle evolution tri-lam. I had plenty of room in it as I left half of my butt at the store (kidding). I think I did ok with the suit and the heavy undies for 1400 out the door, tax title and license. It dove nice and I am very happy, no more damp suit. I stayed bone dry through out the dive. I had latex seals installed, a first for me. Aside from some trimming, they seem easier to don and doff then my old neo suit was. Boyency was much easier to stay on top of with the new unit and I was able to move soo well I had forgot I was wearing it for a period of time after I came out. My poor wet suit is going to have a hard time competing with this one. I am a very happy camper, but now I need to find something to do with my old fins as they are now too big for the new unit. I had to pull out me original zip fins for them to fit correctly. Thanks again to all of the great ideas in here, you guys have not steered me wrong yet. James