Remember me
Lost Password Register

Winter/Spring Trips
01-21-2007, 12:38 PM,
Re: Winter/Spring Trips
I just got back last night from 10 days in Jamaica where I obtained my Advanced Open Water.  The weather and diving conditions were amazing!!! 
01-21-2007, 12:53 PM,
Betsey and I just got back from our vacation in North Carolina and Florida. We went diving off Beaufort, NC with Discovery Diving aboard the Captain's Lady. We dove the Papoose twice, the Schurz, and The U-352. I felt almost foolish putting my drysuit on with 70 degree water. Great dives, warm water 50-60' vis and lots of sharks. No pictures but Discovery Diving has a bunch on their website. Then we went to Devil's Den in Williston, Fl. Great place to give our gear a good soak, cool swim throughs in the fallen rocks. To bad we had to go see the mouse while in Orlando...people are stupid. Great vacation and we got home ahead of the snow!

Jason
02-07-2007, 01:51 PM,
Well, I finally booked my trips.  Staying in Playa del Carmen (H10 Hacienda) starting Monday, Feb 12-19.  It's a family trip (wife and 2.5 year old daughter), so diving will be limited to one or two dives.  Then back home for a week, then off to Curacao again, Feb 26-Mar 6.  Planning on doing a bunch of dives with Sunset Divers and staying in my friend's house which is right next to the resort.  Can't wait to ditch this sub-zero weather!!!

Chad
02-08-2007, 09:47 PM,
....hhmmm...Nassau but not till June.........
02-09-2007, 09:29 PM,
Just thinking about vacation warms me up.  Going to Chicago to Our World Underwater to get in the mood.