Remember me
Lost Password Register

Deep Blue Treasure Dive
09-10-2003, 04:12 AM,
Deep Blue Treasure Dive
Deep Blue’s first Treasure Dive event is a little over a week away!! Are you ready to discover some treasure and partake in good food after your search? We have been busy lining up some awesome prizes including regulators, tanks, wetsuits, local charters, etc. This day is shaping up to be one that you can’t miss. You’re going to enjoy a day of diving and picnicking in the park with Deep Blue.

Time:
Ø   Registration starts 8 am
Ø   Divers enter water: 10 am
Ø   Cookout and Prize give-a-way: Noon
Ø   Drysuit Demo Days: 1 pm

Cost: $10 advanced registration and $15 day of event. (Park fees not included)
Non-Divers $5 advanced registration and $10 day of event.

New Divers: Come on out and we will hook you up with a buddy for the search. It’s a perfect opportunity to meet other divers and possibly walk away with some new dive gear.

Need Equipment: All complete dive gear rentals are only $20 for the weekend! Stop by the store in advance to reserve your rental gear for the weekend.

Want to try out a Dry Suit? Stick around after the lunch and try out a new dry suit at our Diving Concepts Dry Suit Demo Days following the Treasure Dive.
09-10-2003, 04:24 AM,
Re:Deep Blue Treasure Dive
Thanks for the invitation and information. You said it was a little over a week away, but what day is the event?
09-10-2003, 04:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2003, 05:02 AM by Deep Blue.)
Sorry folks, probably should have grabbed that extra cup of coffee before posting.

The treasure dive and Diving Concepts Demo Days is scheduled for Sunday, September 21st at the Lannon Quarry beach house. Give the store a call to register for either the treasure dive, and/or the Drysuit demo days at 414-964-3483.
09-10-2003, 08:03 AM,
Dang...sounds fun but I think I'll be camping at Wazee that weekend!