Remember me
Lost Password Register

Santa’s Coming so Get Ready To Get Wet
12-07-2006, 08:47 PM,
Santa’s Coming so Get Ready To Get Wet

Everyone is welcome. You do not need to be a diver to participate, so bring the whole family and get that unique family picture you have been looking for.  We will have all equipment on hand including: masks, fins, regulators, tanks, BCs and weights you do not need to bring your equipment if you want to dive.

Join us on Saturday, December 9, 2006
At Deer Creek Elementary
3680 S Kinnickinnic Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53235
From 1 to 5 pm

For a map of Deer Creek Click
Minimum donation is $5.00 per person and all proceeds will benefit the Make A Wish Foundation. Includes: a 5x7 picture with Santa, Milk and Cookies.

Sponsored by: Wish Dive and Deep Blue.

This Months Prize  a Latitude BC!

Do not forget to stop in daily an sign up for December's monthly customer appreciation giveaway a SeaQuest Latitude BC perfect for any diver.

Simplicity at it’s best. The Latitude BC keeps it simple, yet includes all the comfort and detail you expect in a Sea Quest BC. The Latitude – for the diver who wants to spend more time on underwater adventures!

Patented Quickdraw™ integrated weight release system holds up to 20 lbs - No need for a weight belt. Additional non-releasable weight may be added using the rear weight pockets on sizes S-XL

Exclusive Sea Quest swivel buckle system (patented) provides unsurpassed fit and comfort

Two large zippered pockets

No purchase necessary one entry per person per day and must be present to enter. Entry blank must be filled out in full and include Name, Address, Phone number and email. All entries must be submitted on or before December 31, 2006. Winner has seven days from time of drawing to claim prize. If prize is not claimed within seven days prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. Winner must agree to photographs. Photos and names may be used for promotional purposes.

Here is what last months winner Keith O. from Shorewood had to say about his new Tusa DC-800 Sapience Dive Computer “I can not believe it I have not won anything in my life.  My son is going to be so jealous!”

Rich our Course Director and Keith O. Telling Every One To Dive On!

NorthShore                              SouthShore

101 W Capitol Dr                                      7224 S 76th St

Milwaukee, WI 53212                                    Franklin, WI 53132

414-964-3483                                                414-427-9000

info@dpblue.com

Dive On!