Remember me
Lost Password Register

I’m back from my dives.
11-24-2006, 05:33 PM,
I’m back from my dives.
Here is my dive report. I did two dives on November 14th,2006 and then on November 13th,2006 I had some equipment problems but that happens sometimes, that’s what happens when you’re the first person on a vent to dive, but the next day was awesome. The first dive was 15minutes and then the second dive was 10minutes long. The total amount of time under water was 25minutes, I went 4ft down.  The water was calm as can be, and I had so much fun diving, I can’t wait to dive again. It was great diving in the lake and seeing the fish but the ocean was awesome seeing all those fish, especially the reef Hens and Chickens, that I was on, I saw so many colorful fish, coral and a lot of other things, especially the barracuda that was staring me in the face.

I definitely have the saltwater taste. That was the beginning of my diving career. I have a long ways to go yet. I still have my life support system to finish and my cage dive with the Great white sharks. And of course a lot more dives to go. Capt Gary is one hell of a captain; I had so much fun hanging out with al of my dive friends. I feel so lucky to have such a great dive team. I’m proud to dedicate my first Ocean dive to Jere Thorne. He was a great of mine friend.

It was a lot of work with the Today Show on the boat filming the dive, but it was great. I’ll let everyone know when it’s going to be on the TV. And DEMA was a blast meeting so many people and meeting a lot of my sponsors in person. The Keys was the place that I enjoyed the most over Orlando. I really enjoyed the fresh sea food.

Here is a link to some pics.

Take care all

Matt
11-25-2006, 08:45 AM,
Re: I’m back from my dives.

Congratulations on your accomplishment!    Salt water will do that, it tastes horrible! Wink
11-26-2006, 10:27 AM,
Thanks it was alot of fun in the salt water, I can't wait to get back into it.

Also if there is a moderator out there looking, please change my user name to Matt the Aquaman.

Matt
11-26-2006, 12:07 PM,
Let me add my congratulations as well.  So, what's next?

Mike
12-04-2006, 08:46 AM,
Thanks for the congrats Mike S. What's next a lot more diving.

Matt