Remember me
Lost Password Register

Mountain Bay Scuba
11-06-2007, 05:27 PM,
Mountain Bay Scuba
We just got back from attending the DEMA 2007 show in Orlando, Florida. We would like to share all of the new products we saw with you!

So stop in and check out the new store, the sales, and the NEW products....

Current Specials:

*Buy any tank and receive a FREE Air Card (10 Fills)

*ALL wetsuits in store and special orders on SALE NOW- stop in or call for more details!!

*Ask about our trip to Bonaire from March 15-22, 2008 at the fabulous Buddy Dive Resort.*

Or for something a little closer to home....

*Ask about  our Shedd Aquarium trip on Saturday, January 26, 2007*

Any Questions please contant us. We would be happy to answer all of your questions!

Mountain Bay Scuba Inc.
811 Lynch Ave.
Appleton, WI 54915
920-560-5530
scubateam@mountainbay.com

Store Hours:
Monday- Friday 11am-8pm
Saturday/Sunday 11am-5pm
11-21-2007, 06:36 PM,
Re: Mountain Bay Scuba
I had some extra time in Appleton today so I decided to stop in and see the NEW Mountain Bay.  Anthony was gracious enough to give me a tour of the facility and it is a definite improvement over the old Mountain Bay shop.  The facility is well thought out in regard to sales, service and training space.  About the only thing they are missing is a POOL. ;D  Get out the shovels folks! >Big Grin

They are pretty much recreational diving oriented with a pretty good amount of equipment stocked, but do have some basic technical gear along with a knowledge base to get folks pointed in the right direction if technical diving interests them.

Once again, it is good to see that Appleton did not lose a diveshop.