Remember me
Lost Password Register

-Exciting Mountain Bay Scuba News-
07-25-2007, 10:42 PM,
-Exciting Mountain Bay Scuba News-
                                                        Mountain Bay Scuba

NEW Owners - Rob and Heidi Scott

NEW Location -  South Appleton  (exact location will be announced at a later time)

NEW Vision-  In diving adventure

Join us at Quarry Blast 2007 on August 11 to meet the new owners and DIVE , DIVE, DIVE!
07-26-2007, 10:31 AM,
Re: -Exciting Mountain Bay Scuba News-
Is the scuba part becoming a separate location, or is the whole store moving?
07-26-2007, 03:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2007, 03:05 PM by Bigdiver.)
Heres the scoop...

Mountain Bay Ski and Dive (current store on Mall drive) building was sold.   The new owner did NOT purchase the name nor the scuba dept.  Thus the name Mountain Bay Scuba, as well as, the dive shop hard goods where purchased by Rob and Heidi Scott.  Mountain Bay Scuba will be a brand new dive shop (new location) with BIG changes, and exciting new ideas, but will keep the established name.
07-26-2007, 05:54 PM,
Oh c'mon, more details!!  How about rental Gavins?? ;D
07-27-2007, 11:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2007, 11:28 AM by Bigdiver.)

**Note to self** -Must figure out a way to convince Rob and Heidi that a Gavin in rental is essential, then keep a straight face when start to laugh at me.  Wink
07-27-2007, 08:09 PM,

**Note to self** -Must figure out a way to convince Rob and Heidi that a Gavin in rental is essential, then keep a straight face when start to laugh at me.   Wink
[/quote]

Whatever happened to customer service? ;D  How is a business going to survive in this day without a fleet of rental Gavins?  Ok, fine...X-Scooters it is..they are better anyway... >Big Grin