Remember me
Lost Password Register

lost?????!!!!!!
10-18-2006, 09:43 PM,
lost?????!!!!!!
Anyone see what happened to the DIR rebreather thread..............???????

did Gert bump it?
10-18-2006, 09:51 PM,
Re: lost?????!!!!!!
It was removed.

We have created a new section on the bored specifically for rebreather discussions. 

If you have any rebreather related posts, please post them in the new rebreather section.

Thanks!
10-19-2006, 05:24 AM,
I realize the old rebreather debate was getting a little heated, but could you post all the old threads in the new forum? and maybe lock it so noone else responds? I think in between the "spirited" remarks that  there was some good information there that I would like to reread.
10-19-2006, 06:18 AM,
Sorry, the old thread is gone.  There was more mudslinging and off topic discussion in it than useful information.  If someone wants to start a new thread talking about the Ouroboros and Megladon rebreathers though feel free.  As far as the DIR/CCR debate, I think the new thread which I split off of the original thread started by PointsNorth is a good place for that discussion.
10-19-2006, 07:08 AM,
guys..please repost the links that you previously posted....
thanks
10-19-2006, 07:13 AM,

I would've liked to have seen the thread stay as well.  Though the tone of the conversation was rather unpleasant, there was some really good discussion of advantages and disadvantages of the Ouroborus and Meg, both by users of each unit and folks who didn't like them.  I'd really encourage bringing it back, if possible.

Ethan
10-19-2006, 08:22 AM,
Could you at least bring back an edited version of it. Specifically 3 or 4 of the posts that had a serious amount of content in them.

Or could you email it those of us who are interested.
10-19-2006, 08:51 AM,
Keith, you've got a clean slate to start some more discussion.  Unfortunately some of the good information that was in the original thread is gone for good so if you wish to repost some of it please do.