Remember me
Lost Password Register

Explore SCUBA Used Equipment Sale
10-07-2006, 05:16 PM,
Explore SCUBA Used Equipment Sale
This was posted this last Thursday but apparently was lost as a result of the server problem.

First topic posted was Explore SCUBA's used equipment sale which is still in progress with alot of good equipment still available.
Call 414-322-DIVE(3483) or email explorescuba@gmail.com for more details.

Second topic "Who is Explore SCUBA"
Re: Used Equipment
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:02:22 PM »

Explore SCUBA Intl. is dedicated to diver training and education. We offer Scuba training from the introductory level as well as advanced recreational, technical, and instructional levels.

We are offering Private & Semi-Private lessons to fit the needs of the individual as well as worldwide dive travel opportunities.

After 30 years in the Retail SCUBA business in Ozaukee County, I along with my team of instructors are now independently concentrating our efforts on personalized SCUBA training and dive travel.

Explore SCUBA Intl. is in fact licensed to sell goods in the State of Wisconsin however we are not a retail store and not competing with the retail SCUBA shops in the area for gear sales. Our pursuit is to offer the excitement of learning to dive in a more personalized way.

The used equipment being offered in the above mentioned sale is from our training program and is sold off occasionally in order to update our training equipment.

All SCUBA equipment that is sold as used is maintained and repaired by SCUBAREPAIR a division of Explore SCUBA Intl. that specializes in wholesale scuba repair, compressor maintenance & repair and HP gas systems consulting and design for Diving facilities and Dive Resorts.       

To receive our regular emails please send your email address to explorescuba@gmail.com

For additional information on classes offered please call or email

Best regards,

Tony McGowan     Office 414-326-4117      Mobile 414-322-3483
Director
email explorescuba@gmail.com