Remember me
Lost Password Register

Website server move
10-06-2006, 09:27 AM,
Website server move
We recently moved the wiscuba.com website to a new upgraded server.  The website transition was not planned.  The previous server was experiencing some problems.  We may have lost about 12 hours of postings during the transition.  I corrected a couple remaining issues this morning.  Please let me know if you experience any problems working with the website.  I appreciate your patience during the transition!  Thank you,  --Jason
--Jason
10-06-2006, 10:48 AM,
Re: Website server move
Did you notice that your server had problems right after I posted my theory about the UFO and F-89??? Maybe my theory was right and SOMEONE OR SOMETHING did not want the truth to be heard.  Coincidence or conspiracy.... I'll let you decide :o

10-06-2006, 12:14 PM,
I wasn't going to talk about it.  But what actually happened is that the office was raided by men in dark suits purporting to be from the government.  They took away the server hosting the wiscuba website. They also wanted detailed information about a user with the handle of mud_diver.  If I were you I would bury your computer, all dive equipment, and head into hiding pronto.  Good luck.
--Jason
10-08-2006, 08:14 AM,
Wear your foil helmet, it makes it harder for them to track your brain waves.

Doug