Remember me
Lost Password Register

Milwaukeescuba.com
10-17-2006, 09:36 AM,
Milwaukeescuba.com
I noticed you removed the Milwaukee Scuba.com forum. I noticed it was very stagnant with the exception of a few spammers that would show up now and then. Did you save the archives. Just thought they could be loaded in to this site somewhere or some how...
10-17-2006, 10:04 AM,
Re: Milwaukeescuba.com
That site was ran by someone else - we were never involved with it in any way (this is actually the first I've heard of it).  So not sure why it was removed, but we wouldn't integrate it into our forums at all.
10-18-2006, 01:21 PM,
My mistake... the site was identical (like Mnscuba.com) so I made the logical assumption. No worries... I'll see if I can find out who ran the other site. Thanks.
10-18-2006, 03:10 PM,
It's a popular forum software Smile
10-18-2006, 03:24 PM,
the guys name is Farzad.(me thinks)..he was a local dive master...i met him at underwater conntection....when we last spoke, he didnt have any big lake experience, and was sort of limited in his cold water diving activities..he was a warm water diver and liked it that way....so, i dont know if he is still around..i thought his plans were to become an instructor and get south......the gang at uwc may know how to contact...goto their site

g/l
deano