Remember me
Lost Password Register

Treasure Dive Reminder
09-27-2006, 08:04 PM,
Treasure Dive Reminder
We would like to remind you to join us on September 30th at Lake Nagawicka State Park for the annual Treasure Dive there will be diving, food, drinks, fun, and loads of prizes.  We welcome divers of all levels new and old, meet some new dive buddies, eat food, dive, and win stuff what could be better.  So come on out the water is fine and you will have lots of fun.

Schedule of events for September 30 Treasure Dive:

·          Registration at 9:00am

·         Diving starts at 10:00 am

·         Food served at 11:00 am

·         Prizes will be awarded after lunch

Last year we gave away over $8,000 in treasure and we expect more this year.  Prizes include Regulators, BCD's, Wetsuit's, Travel Bags and much more.

Registration on day of the event is $10.00 for divers and $6.00 for land lovers. Sign up early and save pre-registration is only $8.00.  Your registration includes food and beverage.  You can register by stopping by, calling, or emailing.   

We look forward to seeing you there.

Dive On.

Northshore 414-964-3483

101 W Capitol Dr

Milwaukee, WI 53212

Southshore 414-427-9000

7224 S 76th St

Franklin, WI 53132

09-27-2006, 09:16 PM,
Re: Treasure Dive Reminder
Any guesses as to visibility?
09-28-2006, 11:47 AM,
Vis should be good!  That is until everyone kicks it up a bit.  Regardless it will be a good time and I hope to see you there.
09-29-2006, 05:49 PM,
Treasure Dive Reminder
Just a heads up the prizes are loaded and the tanks are ready.  Looks to be the best treasure dive yet and hope to see everyone there!!!!
10-02-2006, 09:56 AM,
Deep Blue's Treasure Dive
I wanted to say “Thank You” to all those that helped participate and organize the largest Treasure Dive in Deep Blue’s history.  Every year it keeps getting bigger and better with more prizes and more familiar faces.  Watch the website as we will have pictures up soon. 

Plans are already underway for next year’s event and hope to see everyone their.
10-02-2006, 03:45 PM,
Rich,

What a great job you guys do!  This was my first treasure dive with your organization and I must say compared to others I have been to my hats off to you and Deep Blue.  I can see why you guys keep expanding and keep your divers active.  Thanks for the prizes, good food, a great dive and even better company.

Jim