Remember me
Lost Password Register

End of summer dive party?
09-26-2006, 09:59 AM,
End of summer dive party?
Made some AWESOME new divng buddies this summer, I LOVE YOU ALL!!  Tongue 

I had some great dive events and parties at my place where you all shared a wealth of knowledge with each other.  Not to mention pigging out on some great food that Ya'all brought! 

Swimmers and boaters are scant now and the lake is mine again!!!  Yeahhhhh!  (Isn't there an open season for target practice on jet skiis????)    >Big Grin

If Ya'll want to do one more dive party you will have to show some interest and be part of it.  Great summer, but I'm pooped!  Starting to put summer stuff away now. 

Let me know what works for you and I will try to work around a date that works for the majority if there is enough interest. 

Diving, Food, Fishing (underwater) bonfire, treasure hunt, lake clean up, kill lots of carp!!  (Do YOU smoke Carp??  Boy are they hard to keep lit!! ???  :Smile  ;D 

262 965 2577

I live in Waukesha County on a nice private clean, clear lake. 
09-26-2006, 01:58 PM,
Re: End of summer dive party?
I would be interested. If it works out let me know. I am always looking for a new place and new faces.
09-26-2006, 06:01 PM,
what lake?
09-26-2006, 06:25 PM,
Private clean, clear lake?  Sounds good!  After the charter this weekend, and maybe a scheduled dive on the 8th, I'm open.  Is there a place to pitch a tent?