Remember me
Lost Password Register

New Door County Dive Charter with a Familiar Face
09-13-2006, 07:04 AM,
New Door County Dive Charter with a Familiar Face
Captain Kathy was at the Nimrod's meeting in GB yesterday evening to make the following announcement. The following is from her written handout.

I am pleased to announce a new dive charter! "Dive Diva" is a 31' Tiara that can comfortably accommodate six divers. This boat features a walk through transom that makes getting on and off the boat a breeze. Docked at the Shoreline Resort in Gills Rock, we can dive shipwrecks within Door County or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, in the waters of Green Bay and Lake Michigan. With a cruising speed of 30 MPH the "Dive Diva" can get you to the dive site quickly. This boat features a large cabin and plush helm seating to make your ride an enjoyable one.

Many divers already know me from my years as crew, and eventually Captain, of "The Shoreline". I've had the opportunity to learn from a variety of divers and Captains on boats both large and small. Additionally, I'm committed to furthering my maritime education on the water and in the classroom. I think you'll find a dive charter onboard "Dive Diva" to be safe, reliable, and most importantly...fun!

Check out pictures of the boat at wwwdivediva.shutterfly.com and stay tuned for updated pics and the latest news coming soon to . I hope to have the opportunity to have you on board! 2007 bookings available

Sincerely
Capt. Kathy Engebose
Dive Diva Charters LLC
divediva@itol.com
920-495-1496
Adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble. <br />Nobody over eighteen in his right mind looks for it.
09-13-2006, 08:26 AM,
Re: New Door County Dive Charter with a Familiar Face
very nice boat!! look forward to checking it out.
09-13-2006, 09:09 PM,
I have dove the Shoreliner twice in the past three years with Kathy as the crew and she was very helpful and informative.  Congratulations and best of luck on the new charter service Kathy.
09-18-2006, 10:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-18-2006, 10:23 AM by dean810.)
I'll probably be giving her a call soon.  Would like to schedule a weekend for the Chicago Scuba Meetup Group to dive Door County in the spring.
09-20-2006, 11:53 AM,
Am I the only weird one, or did anyone else stop the slideshow to oggle her motors?  :-[
09-22-2006, 08:21 AM,
I'm flattered, it's not often a girl has her motors oggled!!
Dive Diva Charters, Door County WI
09-24-2006, 07:34 PM,
I was only on the SHoreline once, but Kathy did a great job.

Good to hear that there is a good charter out of Gill's Rock.

Doug
10-09-2006, 08:53 AM,
I've got more pics posted at
Still waiting to get the pics of divers getting on and off, but these new ones are still better than the ones I took at the shipyard.

Jim Robinson and I did a photo shoot on Friday.  He took the Shoreline out and I took Dive Diva out and we took pics of each others boat.  I was surprised at how well they turned out, considering we're amateurs with amateur equipment!  We did a few running shots and it was a little exhilarating running straight at the Shoreline at 25 MPH!

Hope you like the pics!
Happy Diving!
01-30-2007, 09:53 PM,
Hey Divers!
Hope you're all having a good winter!  Just wanted to let you know the latest!

My website recently had an overhaul, so if you checked it out prior to the New Year, check it again.  It's looking much better! 

This fall found me buffing the boat, adding some new electronics, and I had the stern drives pulled and checked over.  So she'll be ready to go this spring!

Once again, I'm down in Florida working on rich people's boats to help fund my own little boat!  This year it's a 98' Lazzara.  I'll be in the Caribbean until April 15th, so until then email is the best way to reach me.  divediva@divedivacharters.com

I still have a few dates open for this coming season!  Let me know if you're interested!

I hope everyone has a great winter w/ plenty of opportunities to dive!
Kathy
Dive Diva Charters