Remember me
Lost Password Register

Atomic Fleet..Bikini Atoll
09-12-2006, 07:32 PM,
Atomic Fleet..Bikini Atoll
Hello All,
It seems as though my current medical condition may prohibit me from making my dream trip to Bikini Atoll in March  with my good friend Mike H. and some folks that frequent Underwater Connection.  I have a pretty serious back issue and even though i very recently had my 3rd surgery, i am still having some pretty tough issues....Most of you know that this is a trip of a lifetime and although i would rather shoot myself in the head that miss this trip, it looks like the clip to my Glock is empty and I may have to call off the trip.  If anyone is seriously interested in making this trip in my place. instant message me and i will provide you with the particulars regarding dates and pricing.  I will also post on Mnscuba...
Thanks
Deano
10-16-2006, 07:03 AM,
Re: Atomic Fleet..Bikini Atoll
Well,
I have now had my 4th back surgery and am staring one more...a spinal fusion in the face..i have a nasty spinal infection..that i am hoping will go away with the rigorous course of IV antibiotics i am on..6-8 weeks total..i dont see a realistic way for me to make this trip...so again i put it out there..if anyone is interested in making this trip in my place please contact me via IM......there is a discount available...
cheers
deano
10-16-2006, 01:44 PM,
Sorry to hear about your on-going back problems. Good luck and keep us updated. Wish I could do the trip. The house needs a new roof in spring :'(
10-16-2006, 06:16 PM,
...good luck on the spinal fusion....I've had a two level fusion on my neck a couple years back.....the trip sounds inviting - but I have a daughter getting married next spring......
10-26-2006, 08:29 PM,
Hey Matt,
I dont know if it will pan out, but i just wanted to thank you for the posting..He did get in contact with me...
Deano