Remember me
Lost Password Register

Airfare to Coz
08-14-2006, 12:55 PM,
Airfare to Coz
What is the best airline or agency to use to get to Cozumel?
Is it better or worse to fly into Cancun first?
I cant find a R/T flight to coz for under 450.00 PP
08-14-2006, 01:47 PM,
Re: Airfare to Coz
450 sounds pretty good, actually.
08-18-2006, 10:42 PM,
just got back.  Our airfare was $505 from Chicago on Continental. Try Cancun for cheaper but you would have to take the bus to playa del carmen and the ferry to coz.

If you have not been you have to go it was great!
08-21-2006, 10:58 AM,
Thanks. Where did you stay? What shop did you dive with?
08-21-2006, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2006, 09:17 PM by stevenq99.)
we stayed at Vista Del Mar right down town.  Nice inexpensive hotel.  Free breakfast every morning. 

We dove with Blue Xt Sea diving.

They picked us up at the aldora pier about 1 block from the hotel.  They were there every day at 8 as promised.  They have 2 Small boats and had no more than 6 divers.  They let you dive your computer and would send divers up when low on air.  The dive masters, crew and Christi the owner were great.

It was a real confidence builder trip for my wife and myself.

I would recommend  the hotel for someplace simple and inexpensive to stay.  I would highly recommend Blue XT Sea To anyone looking for a great dive op in Cozumel.
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM,
You don't need to drive down to Playa Del Carmen to catch a ferry. There are plenty of small puddle jumpers that fly back and forth between Cozumel and Cancun all day long- flight takes almost exactly 16 minutes.

I've been down there a bunch of times and the only time I've ever actually flown direct to Cozumel, with out the puddle jumper out of Cancun, was on Continental out of Huston.

Jon
08-23-2006, 02:34 PM,
Thankk you for the tips