Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diveheart News Letter about my Dream!
07-26-2006, 05:40 PM,
Diveheart News Letter about my Dream!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this piece that Diveheart did on my quest. I thought you might be interested. Here's the link to look at it.

Thanks Diveheart,

take care all, Matt
07-31-2006, 10:00 PM,
Re: Diveheart News Letter
Big GrinGO MATT!  Wink WHAT AN AWESOME ARTICLE!  Hey, can we "do lunch" sometime!  I want to meet you!
;D
08-02-2006, 07:41 AM,
Re: Diveheart News Letter about my Dream!
Hi Scubagal, Thanks for the encouagement, I am glad you liked the article.

About the meet for lunch thing, it sounds good to me, it would be nice to meet you. It is always nice to meet other divers. But where in Wisconsin do you live?

I lived in River Falls Wi. for about 16 years. I live in Woodbury now.

Take care, take to you soon. Safe diving, Matt

08-02-2006, 11:46 AM,
That was an awesome dive dude!  My husband and I were actually there that Sunday, didn't really get to meet you as we got there kinda lateish and you were busy getting ready for your dive when we did ours.    We got out and you went in!    We watched for a while and then had to head back to Milwaukee. Sad
The only good diver is a wet diver.
08-09-2006, 03:53 PM,
Matt, you are an inspiration to all of us. You help us to explain "why" we do what we do, and you show the world that nothing is impossible as long as you are passionate and dedicated.

We all look forward to hearing how your Florida dives go! Huzzah!
08-13-2006, 02:36 PM,
Hi Scuba girl, To bad we missed each other. Glad you enjoyed my dive. Wait for the next dives. I'm gonna to the next dive at the DOG ralley and Demo Days in Brainard Mn. 

We both the love for diving.

Maybe we get to meet some other time.

Take care, and safe diving.  Matt
08-13-2006, 02:40 PM,
Thanks for the great words. Florida is coming close, now I have to get money to pay for the air travel, the road trip is too long of a drive. 3 hours on a airplane is better than 3 days in a vehicle. I will let you know about the Florida dive when it happens.

Safe diving, Matt
08-14-2006, 05:18 PM,
That article is awesome. You've really done all the things I told you would happen a year and a half ago. Amazing.
08-31-2006, 06:49 PM,
Matt
To say you are an inspiration to divers (who am I kidding, to people in general) everywhere is a woeful understatement.  There truly is no limit to the human spirit, and you are the embodiment of what that spirit is capapble of.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you in Florida as you live your dream.  I myself am quite new to the diving community but it is something that I am "diving" into with both feet, and a full tank of air.  Hopefully someday our paths too may cross.