Remember me
Lost Password Register

March 9th - CCR Pool Demo & Seminar at the Underwater Connection!
01-17-2008, 02:24 PM,
March 9th - CCR Pool Demo & Seminar at the Underwater Connection!

Come join us as we explore the world of SILENT DIVING!

We had such a blast hosting the last CCR Demo Day, we are doing it AGAIN!

As the only Ambient Pressure Diving Closed Circuit Rebreather Dealer in the Metro-Milwaukee area, the Underwater Connection is hosting ANOTHER Closed Circuit Rebreather Seminar and Demo Day in the pool!

We will start by diving several different Closed Circuit Rebreather units in our local pool in Menomonee Falls.  Then we will take a lunch break, and head back to the Underwater Connection for a very informative seminar by the renowned rebreather expert, Ron Benson.  Ron will be covering the pros & cons of a CCR, how they work, the different models out there, and of course, try to answer any questions you may have!

We plan on having up to 6 closed circuit rebreathers available for this seminar including the Inspiration, Evolution, Megalodon, and KISS rebreathers! This is a great opportunity to learn about this cutting-edge technology!

When: March 9th
Pool Dives: 9am to 11am
Classroom: 1pm - 3pm
Where: Underwater Connection - Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Cost: $60 per person  SPACE IS VERY, VERY LIMITED...call to reserve your spot today!!!!

Please bring your C-card (any level), mask, fins, swimsuit, and towel!

262-251-8283

01-17-2008, 08:50 PM,
Re: March 9th - CCR Pool Demo & Seminar at the Underwater Connection!
I attended the last one and highly recommend it.  Good show!!
01-20-2008, 03:21 PM,

Spots are filling quickly!

01-23-2008, 12:16 PM,
Just uploaded the photos from the last Demo to our website....looked like a ton of fun!

Colin.
01-23-2008, 05:43 PM,

That doesn't seem to be a very common plug-in that is needed to view the slide show.  I couldn't find a Mac version at all.  I managed to see it in Windoze, but wouldn't it make more sense to use something more common?
01-24-2008, 09:51 AM,
Added an additional slide show for those that can't see the first series... Wink

Colin.
01-24-2008, 10:57 AM,
Thanks!
02-08-2008, 06:38 PM,
Just a quick update on our Closed Circuit Rebreather Demo scheduled for March 9th...

Curt from Shearwater Computers will there to let everyone demo the Shearwater Pursuit computers

He is also bringing the new CCR from Belgium, the rEvo.

Plus we will also have a few other items for you to demo in the pool, including the Oceanic Heads Up Display Computer Mask, the Aqualung SlingShot fins, and more!

Give us a call today to sign up!  There are a few spots left!

262-251-8283

The Underwater Connection
02-27-2008, 04:42 PM,
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that our space is getting very tight on this event and if you are interested, you should call us to get your spot reserved now!

I attended the last seminar and was blown away by Ron Benson's experience and expertise, and what a great time it was in the pool with all the awesome units! Our new rebreather staff (Jeremy Angle and Jon Knudsen) are just getting back from Florida and will be there to answer any questions as well. We will have the same units plus a new one, and some great new gear to try out.
Wish I could make this one Sad But I will be in Bonne Terre.

Don't forget to give us a call

Underwater Connection
(262) 251-8283
Thanks Much and Dive Safe,<br /><br />Mike Bernard<br />Mobile Divers LLC<br />(715) 482-8919<br />www.mobilediversllc.com<br /><br />
03-10-2008, 08:37 AM,
Just a quick note of thanks for the guys at UW Connection, Ron Benson, Curt, Matt, and the others that made this happen.  It was a good experience.  I was great you were able to get the rEvo in the water,  but now my decision has become more difficult.