Remember me
Lost Password Register

LOST! Purple hood at Red Granite
06-21-2006, 10:09 PM,
LOST! Purple hood at Red Granite
I left my purple hood somewhere in the vacinity of the ledge right near the parking area which was our exit point...it is purple on the outside and grey n the inside (titanium).  I'd reeeeeaaaalllllly like to have that back because it was custom made.  Stupid me didn't write my name and ph # on it...if I had I might have gotten it back already. Sad
06-25-2006, 02:36 PM,
Re: LOST! Purple hood at Red Granite
I'll try to stop in tomorrow morning if I can.  Hopefully the kids haven't trashed it or the prision gang hasn't picked it up in the trash.  I wouldn't doubt that it's floating somewhere.
DEW >&ltWink)>
06-25-2006, 08:06 PM,
I had time to stop tonight.  The only thing neoprene I saw were some black neoprene bikini cups.  Darn! I missed the wardrobe malfunction! ;D
DEW >&ltWink)>
06-26-2006, 02:25 PM,
Were they big enough to fit on someones head?
06-26-2006, 03:32 PM,
NOPE!
DEW >&ltWink)>
06-26-2006, 03:51 PM,
Guess we didn't miss much then..........
06-29-2006, 12:34 PM,
Thanks for looking, I guess I should have said it was near the ledge near the unpaved parking area near the snowmobile, maybe it's floating around but I bet some punks picked it up and thought "Oh this looks cool, I bet it was expensive, let's take it, fool around with it, then throw it in the bushes where no one will ever find it hahahahaha."  I put out feelers with some divers in Appleton too, so who knows.  For now, I guess I need to order a new one *grumble grumble*.