Remember me
Lost Password Register

Divers Needed For Histories Mysteries
06-06-2006, 10:01 AM,
Divers Needed For Histories Mysteries
I am presently working on a project with PBS Studios out of New York for the show Histories Mysteries and I am presently looking for divers to assist on this project.  The production crew will be in town on Thursday of this week to film and unfortunately a couple of divers that were scheduled are unable to attend due to there work schedules.

You must be at a minimum an advanced level diver with current logged dives.  Please understand that being part of this project does not necessarily mean that you will be neither in the water nor on the show (We all may end up on the editing room floor) but it should be a good time and a great experience.

Please email me at rich@dpblue.com or call my cell phone at (414) 232-4527.
06-06-2006, 11:17 AM,
Re: Divers Needed For Histories Mysteries
Where and when are they filming?  If they are north of West Bend, they are in IATSE Local 470's jurisdiction which I'm a part of.  In my local we have 3 divers, but I'm the only one with gear.  One is commercial trained, And myself and one other are recreational.
DEW >&ltWink)>
06-09-2006, 10:05 AM,
Not the best diving, but a good time was had by all.
Full details at:
06-09-2006, 11:08 AM,
But did you FIND anything? Or did you sign a non-disclosure of some sort?
06-09-2006, 11:23 AM,
I am sure Rich will provide full details when the time is right.
06-09-2006, 02:33 PM,
Actually it is not up to me but the shows producers.  I want to thank everyone that helped and offered to help as it was a fun time and an interesting piece of local history.